Aim of the course
This course provides the learners the knowledge, skills and a solid foundation in Oncology and Wellness from which to understand their evidence-based supportive role and therapeutic relationship throughout the client journey.
The diploma is being designed to unite the medical world of oncology with the world of wellness and beauty therapy.
- 225 GLH (Guided learning hours)
- 370 TQT (Total Qualification Time)
- Oncology Wellness foundation
- Anatomy & Psysiology
- Oncology massage
- Aesthetic treatments, including manicure
- Cosmetic science, cosmetic reconstructive surgery
The examination for the Oncology Wellness Diploma consists of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper and practical Examination.